Symposium Tape from the PASCAL SIG, Spring 1980, Chicago Version: Spring 1980
Submitted by: Bill Heidebrecht, TRW Defense and Space Systems Group,
Redondo Beach, CA
Operating System: Various Source Language: PASCAL Keywords: PASCAL,
Symposia Tapes - Structured Languages
Abstract: The following is a very brief description of the
programs to be found on this tape:
No guarantees are made to the completeness, usability,
or quality of the programs on this tape. The material
has not been checked or reviewed.
- [56,1] PASCAL.TXT/PASCAL.RNO (catalog abstract file).
- [56,2] Documentation for NBS PASCAL (V1.6e).
- [56,3] Latest NBS PASCAL (V1.6e) for RSX11, for use on
machines with fp11 hardware.
- [56,4] Brian Nelson's implementation of NBS PASCAL
(V1.6e) for RSTS.
- [56,5] Floating point interpreter for NBS PASCAL under
RSX11, submitted by Steve Williams.
- [56,6] NBS PASCAL (V1.6e) for RT11, for use on machines
with fis hardware. Adapted to RT11 and fis by John
- [56,7] Various PASCAL utilities, submitted by John Barr
and Bill Heidebrecht.
- [56,10] Utilities, submitted by John Collins.
- [56,11] Interpreter for NBS PASCAL, submitted by
K. S. Bhaskar. Demonstrates NBS PASCAL intermediated
- [56,12] Include preprocessor and external procedures for
use with NBS PASCAL under RSX-11M, submitted by Hugh
- [56,13] ODLGEN.PAS, a program which aids construction of
overlay programs with NBS PASCAL, submitted by Stephen
- [56,14] RMS interface to PASCAL for RSX11, submitted by
- [56,15] PASRUF.PAS, a RUNOFF subset written PASCAL, submitted
by Michelle Feraud.
- [56,16] SWS, a package for parsing character strings and
setting switches. For use with DEC-10 PASCAL, FORTRAN
and COBOL, submitted by Robert P. Nix.
- [56,17] String.pas, a set of functions which implement
strings in standard PASCAL. Also contains Whetstone,
quicksort and matrix inversion benchmarks for PASCAL,
BASIC and FORTRAN, submitted by Oregon Software, Inc.
- [56,20] Latest version of Swedish PASCAL (V6), submitted
by Seved Torstendahl.
- [56,21] DKBLOCK, DXBLOCK for Swedish PASCAL, submitted
by John Barr.
- [56,22] Intel 8086 Cross Assembler and linker, written
in PASCAL, (Use Swedish PASCAL to compile.) submitted
by Thomas Mathieu.
- [56,100] Self compiling version of Swedish PASCAL (V5.3);
- [56,102] modified to compile itself on a PDP11, by Gerry
- [56,103] Pelletier, of Transport Canada. Also a PASCAL
version of Joseph Weizenbaum's Eliza ("doctor"),
and other utilities.
Notes: UICs/PPNs are shown in octal; RSTS users should convert
Documentation may or may not be on magnetic media.
Media (Service Charge Code): 2400' Magnetic Tape (PS) Format: DOS-11