MICRO.BAS: 8080 Based Microcomputer Simulator, Version: March 1978
Charles Peny Locke, Ogden College Computer Lab, Bowling Green, KY
16K user area
MICRO.BAS simulates a microcomputer based on the Intel 8080. It will load and run programs that are in the Intel hex format (such as those produced by 8080.BAS - RSTS-11-75). In addition to loading and running programs, the following features are provided:
- Any or all of user storage (32K) can be dumped or altered by the user.
- All of the user registers plus the PC, SP, and status bits can be dumped or altered by the user.
- A section of memory can be outputted in the Intel hex format.
- A register trace can be enabled which will dump the contents of the user registers prior to the execution of each instruction.
- A simulated switch register can be set by the user and mad under program control.
- A counter which indicates the number of machine cycles that have elapsed can be printed or altered by the user.
Media Price Codes:
D3, H30, M50
RSTS-11 Library Index - pdp-11.trailing-edge.com homepage
Last Modified: 11-Feb-2000