Wittenberg University Utility Package, Version: 6C-03, October 1978
James E. Gregory, Jr., Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH
Largest Program is 12K
- SETUP.BAS will generate a standard basic-plus outline program with major program divisions.
- PASWRD.BAS will change passwords and/or allows user to send a message to any other user on the system.
- ACTSYS.BAS will recreate the ACCT.SYS file to accurately reflect all the current accounts on the system.
- ACOUNT.BAS will print out all the accounting information that MONEY does, but presented in more meaningful terms with percentages of totals for each value.
- LOGACT.BAS is a login and KB: usage analysis program.
- KBMON.BAS when used with KBUSE.BAS, will monitor all terminals on the system, collecting connect time for the terminal and checking for unattended terminals.
- KBUSE.BAS will report on KB: usage, using the data collected by KBMON.BAS.
- FILSET.BAS sets up and allows modifications to some system information files that ACCOUNT.BAS, LOGACT.BAS, KBMON.BAS, and KBUSE.BAS all use.
- LOGIN.BAS is the 6C release of LOGIN with modifications to collect the login data used by the ACOUNT.BAS program, two levels of meessage printing to all users upon login (NOTICE.TXT and IMPORT.TXT), and the automatic printing of any MESAGE.TXT within the user's account.
- REACT.BAS is the 6C release of REACT.BAS with modifications to allow the entering or deleting of a group of accounts within a project number.
Media Price Codes:
RSTS-11 Library Index - pdp-11.trailing-edge.com homepage
Last Modified: 11-Feb-2000