Middlebury College Utilities and Plotting Package, Version: August 1977
James Condict, Peter Mullen, and James Krupp, Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT
BASIC-PLUS (some EXTEND mode),
5K to 12K
The "Middlebury College Utilities and Plotting Package" is a collection of several programs. The parts of the package are:
- PLOTIO/PLOTHP - BASIC-PLUS functions for complete support of Tektronix 4010 terminals; it includes functions for annotated axes, labeling at any angle, plotting lines with and without symbols for data points, and support of graphic input mode. Requires only 3K wds in addition to program. PLOTHP allows for the same program to produce identical plots on an HP7200 plotter without any program changes. Includes a user's guide in RUNOFF format.
- MESMAN - Program to provide "mailbox" type of message facility when usees log onto RSTS. Special provisions for priveleged and project director user numbers.
- SYSMAN - Monitors terminals to insure no unused terminals are left logged onto the system; also collects terminal usage statistics by KB number.
- REACT/MONEY/CHANGE - Complete rewrites of DEC CUSPs with added functionality and case of use features, including group entering and deleting of accounts, usage statistics selectable on groups and printed in ppn order with totals and subtotals, and convenient password changing for non-privieged users.
- BAT/TBAT - A low overhead (5K word with insignificant CPU utilization) extremely simple to use alternative to DEC batch. The TRAT version uses the user terminal for a log file, hence providing for indirect command file capability for any RSTS program. User's guide in RUNOFF format included.
- GAMES - Program which controls access to game and demonstration programs based upon selected parameters including time of day, day of week, and number of active terminals on the system.
Requires PRINT USING and MAT support. Only tested with 4-word math package.
Documentatim on Magnetic Media.
Media Price Codes:
RSTS-11 Library Index - pdp-11.trailing-edge.com homepage
Last Modified: 11-Feb-2000